A willingness and capacity to become better equipped to perform job responsibilities by transferring new knowledge and skills gained through training to the workplace.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
1. Bachelors with computer science or related field.
2. Knowledge of intermediate level programming skills.
3. Knowledge on Unix/Linux/Windows Server.
4. Knowledge on JBOSS/WebSphere AppServer.
5. Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun, and dynamic environment.
6. Develop and manage coding to implement T24 software improvements in UAT/Production.
7. Use of jbase/java to develop or to interface with T24 applications
8. Recommend improvements to existing T24 technical and business processes in order to meet the Bank’s requirements.
9. Able to perform root cause analysis and provide appropriate solutions.
10. Display confidence when dealing with others, along with well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
11. Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
12. Be more than approachable with your superior interpersonal skills.
13. Set priorities, plan workload, meets deadlines and achieves the objectives through the efficient use of time.
14. Use participative management practices and develop a supportive and stimulating management style, to achieve desired outcomes.
15. Coordinate with business analysts to enhance user solutions and Implement user change requests (priority based).
- · Languages: C#.NET, SOAP, JAVA, J2SE
- · Framework: .Net Framework 3.5, .Net Framework 4.0
- · Database Knowledge in any of the following (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- · Self-learning & Motivated