- Ensure that all kind of cargo arriving at the warehouse and leaving the warehouse are properly accounted.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of all trucks on arrival at the warehouse; ensure that trucks are against customer information.
- Examine all packing list to ensure that the cargos are correct quantities and quality as manifested on the packing list.
- Supervise the unloading staff during the process of unloading cargo and make sure that it is properly undertaken. Ensure that cargos are carefully being inspected and counted during un-loading before being accepted in the warehouse.
- Keep cargo according to type and shipment number.
- Fill in all forms (loading & unloading tally sheet and weighting form) during and immediately after completing the unloading process. Record all quantities delivered short (missing), quantities lost in transit and quantities damaged if any.
Manage of cargo losses
- Cargo arriving first must be dispatched first except for reconstituted it. (sed warehouse proper principles)
- checking weight and damaged bags are reconciled immediately.
- Damaged are separately put in specific area
- Record quantity of damaged units for each consignment
- Repair package as soon as possible.
- Repack damaged package in to new package protected by properly.
- Dispatch cargo based approved cargoes dispatch authorization.
- Ensure all documents for cargo dispatch have been correctly and completely filled.
- Inspect all trucks to be loaded with cargo to ensure that they are road worthy before commencing loading.
- Inspect trucks loaded with material to ensure that they are before leaving the warehouse.
- Complete and hand over the approved cargo delivery documents to the driver before the truck leaves the warehouse
- Support data entry tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain a shipment file with all the original supporting documentation of each shipment of cargo received.
- Maintain a register of all losses/damages that were incurred in the districts during cargo movement (receipt, dispatch).
- Maintain a loss/damage file with all the original supporting documentation of each transaction for each loss/damage report
- Male: 25-35 year.
- Bachelor’s degree Logistics and Supply Chain Management or other related Logistics filed.
- At least 1-2 years of experience Experienced in the incoming document. - Outgoing Customs or the Logistics and Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Knowledge incoming documents - outbound customs and WAGON for Container.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office.
- Accepted for Mandalay local people only.
The preferred competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and also good solving skill.
- A love of service, with a resolution of around cover and honesty. To work in various fields. Including document management and information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of warehouse process and port documents. And customs clearance for both inbound and outbound.
- Good command of English to communicate, read and write well.