Duties and responsibilities
- Organize work and assign responsibilities for company taxation with Finance Department.
- Familiar with Financial and taxation and knowledge in Asia will be advantage.
- To monitor taxable income, checking with Auditor and account for due payment for Tax.
- Perform advisory role to management concerning with company taxation
- Establish internal control and support the roll-out and further improvement in Finance.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Report to the finance director in head office.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant disciplines.
- With ACCA and CPA certificates will be advantage.
- More than 7 years’ related working experience.
- Have experience in working with senior management and advisory role
- Have taxation experience and familiar with taxation of logistics.
- Can be able to communicate with both local and oversea company, tax office.
- Commercial and taxation property financing experience will be a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Myanmar finance law and tax requirement and IFRS.
- Good command of English (Written and Spoken).
- Age between 35 to 40 (preferable)