Senior Account Executive responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures. Combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze reports and forecasts
Responsibilities and Duties
Purchase & Stock
- Check Purchas invoice Qty with GRN Qty.
- Check Stock shortage Qty for the claim to principal or not
- Check purchase detail, import expense
- Check all purchase costing transactions
- Check CIF price in PO
- Check monthly stock physical taking
Pricing (All principal)
- All Principal pricing structure and CIF register and analysis
- Tax preparation & submission as government policy (Income Tax & Commercial Tax)
- Check Bank balance statement with MBC for update
- Check scheme, net price with LTP.
- Prepare nationwide sample journals.
- Excel Statement
- National sale actual NP ~ LTP verification
- Stock taking
- Audit co-coordinator
- Review and learning for operation part.
- Need to check and verify for accrual statements.
- Need to check and follow up for bank statement daily. (update or not)
- NCR report journal entry part (as per GM's remark)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Proven (5) years of experience as a senior accountant, accounting supervisor
Language Skill and Other Skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V lookups and pivot tables
- English 4 skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA or ACCA ) will be preferred
- Dip in IFRS preferred
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Email, Internet, Microsoft Office