Teacher Job Description Brainworks & Taunggyi International Schools: Brainworks and Taunggyi International schools are looking for dynamic, experienced and Professional teachers to join the 2021-2022 academic year on June 1 st . Applications Are Invited from Committed and Enthusiastic Professional Teachers with Excellent Communication Skills and Proficiency in Co-Curricular Activities to join our amazing team here in Myanmar.
Science Grade 6
General responsibilities every teacher will
● be an active advocate for Brainworks International Schools vision, mission and core aims
● be an active advocate for Brainworks curricular and philosophical commitments, ensuring alignment of all policies and practices to Standards and Practices
● support the School Leadership Team in the implementation of the school’s strategic and operational goals
● collaborate with the Coordinator and HOS to develop, implement and deliver Brainworks curricular goals, aligned to the school’s strategic planning
● collaborate to ensure that at all times the school’s curriculum provides a safe, supportive learning environment for students, teachers and all other members of the Brainworks community
● promote a culture where diversity and inclusion are encouraged and students learn to respect differences, take responsibility for their actions, exercise leadership, actively build community and strive for academic excellence
● engage with leadership, colleagues, students and the school community to create a dynamic, aspirational and innovative culture – a professional learning community grounded in collaboration, focused on improving learning outcomes, and driven by data-informed decision-making.
● lead and support a culture accepting of innovation
● be an active, life-long learner
Post Graduate /Graduate, B.Ed. degree from a recognized University.
Minimum experience of 3 years in a recognized school.
Experience with teaching classes online.
Salary, Benefits along with teaching requirements will be discussed during the interview process.