- Planning for marketing's activities and productions for new & existing products
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Collaborate with graphic designer on post content visuals
- Handle for adminstractive tasks.
- Report to Executive Directors.
Education and Experience
- Any Bachelor Degree or Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 1-2 years and above working experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies (especially Beauty industry knowledge)
- Organization and planning , Strategic thinking and problem-solving, Team-leadership, Adaptability, Creativity, Decision-making
- Good Communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to participate as an active player.