Team Leader of Operation & Maintenance Engineer (Hpan, Intaw , Mawlamyaing, NPT , Magway )
Objective of the job : The Telecom Operation & Maintenance Engineer will provide fault maintenance of a Telecom GSM Site within the agreed time frame.
- Education Qualification : Graduate in Electronics or Telecom Engineering. Experience candidate without academic qualification may also be considered.
- Job Experience : Must have 3-4 year experience in Installation & Commissioning of BTS and Microwave Radio or in Operation and Maintenance of BTS and Microwave Radio in a GSM Network. He must have basic knowledge of the Electrical system in a BTS Site consisting of Generator, Battery, Rectifier etc…. he can handle his team.
- Computer Skill : Must be familiar with Microsoft Office like word and excel
- Communication Skill : English Communication skill at a working level is mandatory.
- Driving Skill : Driving Car and Motor Bike is desirable
- Other Requirement : This job needs a 24* 7 alert. The Company will provide either Car or Motor Bike to the Engineer. Whenever there is a fault, he will receive a call and must go the Site to rectify the fault.
- Tower Climbing : must be ok
*The Telecom Engineers are responsible for examining new network technologies and offering suggestions regarding integration. The engineer has to ensure network availability and provide necessary maintenance and support. They have to plan, schedule and play an active role in the equipment installations.
Location for Team Leader 0f FME :For Hpan, Intaw , Mawlamyaing, NPT , Magway