The consultant will be paid based on number of working days
The minimum number of working days could be (5) days per month and the maximum working
days should be not more than (10) working days per month.
Position summary: To provide programmatic and peace concept technical input for program
reporting/management and advocacy with key stakeholders in the peace process and to support
organization technical input.
Technical support for project team to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of Programmed/Projects
outputs and products leading to the achievement of expected results.
1. Provide support to project team for ensure high quality information and visibility of the Projects
activities to the reporting in compliance with the agreed guideline and format.
2. Provide support to project team in developing and facilitating capacity building training to partners
and volunteers in order to implement the agreed work plan systematically.
3. Provide technical advice to program manager for reporting, networking and advocacy.
4. Participate on behalf of the GDI, in relevant workshop, forum, and meeting, represent the
organization assigned by ED.
5. Provide technical advice and inputs as required and requested by Project team
. Skills, knowledge and experience:
1. Strong technical experience in civilian protection issues, human’s rights and gender justice.
2. Graduate degree in peace or gender studies
3. Knowledge and commitment for the peace process in Myanmar
4. Ability to develop technical input paper and provide civilian protection technical input to
partners and GDI team