Coordination, Representation and Communication
• Establish and maintain effective relations with key programmatic counterparts, such as State
authorities, implementing partners and all concerned stakeholders, acting as the
representative of the PATH-R project
• Ensure all relevant authorities are informed and included in Government reports of state level
• Participate and facilitate in field visits by donors or other implementing partners
• Maintain effective coordination with PATH-R team and other MHAA projects, as well in
• Assist DCPM to design, review and implement program to be in line with MoHS and FMO
• Participate in meetings, workshops and trainings in State if needed
Skills and Requirements
• Health related Bachelor degree holder preferably with master degree in Public/Community
Health or Public Administration
• Basic knowledge in gender, disabilities, PSEA, conflict sensitivity& community feedback
• Strong knowledge on MNCH, TB and Malaria will be an asset.
• Good oral and written English and must have computer skills
• Good experience in coordination with stakeholders, administration and program management
• Previous experience in NGOs/INGOs and LNGOs is an asset.
• Considerable knowledge and experiences of planning, implementation in related field.
• Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, open-minded,
good communication skills, ability to listen and diplomacy.
• Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage staff and address
conflicts as necessary.
• Able to travel to field (Project Areas).
• Ability to work systematically, accurately, independently and under pressure.
• Follow the rules and regulations of MHAA.