Assist to shift Engineer in all engineering job functions and Knowledge of building system and basic understanding of other low voltage technologies including security systems, lighting control systems, and firefighting system. Able to do the both Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance work.
Minimum Required Knowledge and Experiences
Education / Experience
· Any Graduate/THS/AGTI (Mechanical and Electrical)
· At least 2 years’ experience in related field
· Can work under pressure and handle all the tasks related to technician
· Building mechanical and electrical system operations experience specialized at Plumbing and Sanitary system will be advantage
· Good Technical Skills including Basic Mechanical and Electrical
· Be able to work both independently and with team
· Good attitude and ability to take initiative in work
· Hard-working and patient
· Able to work in shift
· Understand the safety working producers( PTW, Emergency Isolation )
· Control systems & equipment installed at the building
· Perform daily preventive maintenance task assigned by Engineer
· Make a checklist as assigned from the shift Engineer and Senior Engineer
· Follow company rules and regulations
· Investigate & repair equipment as requested by tenants
· Fully inspect all mechanical systems including electrical related parts
· Keep detailed records of maintenance work of building and write down on record book.
· Operate the on/off the switches for electrical lighting, PA, Air-con, pumps and generators for Building
· Be prepared for any emergencies or unexpected situations that may arise
· Able to follow the safety producer and work with PPE
Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other functions when necessary.