1. Welcomes clients at the Branch Office and, if needed, introduces them to the most relevant person/Finance Assistant.
2. Carries out all cash related transactions (deposits, withdrawals, etc)
3. Ensures the alignment of all cash transactions
4. Ensures precisely and correctly payment/receipt calculations.
5. Checks and verifies cash voucher with necessary supporting documents.
6. Registers all cash transactions
7. Orders and maintains cash supplies for the branch requirement and ensures timely execution of the cash transaction; and displays the cash position in a due manner.
8. Transfer of cash to/from Dawn as per requirement.
9. Establish and maintain good and clear working relationships with other team members.
10. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing DAWN policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
11. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor
- University graduate, preferably in finance and accounting or related field
- Minimum one year working experience in Finance and accounting
- Good communication, monitoring and planning skills
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills in local and English language
- Commitment to and understanding of aims, values and principles