Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Perform customer walk in reception and provide information and/or past to related function.
(2) Input customer information in to accounting system to generate customer identification
number, loan account and/or saving account.
(3) Print out loan repayment schedule, customer profile and account statement for customers and
(4) Explain to customer on their repayment schedule, credit discipline and other related policies
(5) Review and check loan document than handle loan disbursement, customer repayment,
deposit withdrawal transaction and post those transactions into accounting system.
(6) Daily reconcile cash on hand and cash balance in the system before return to cashier.
(7) Recording loan pay-off and loan late payment then inform to loan supervisor or loan officer to
take on time appropriate action.
(8) Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
(1) Any graduates, diploma/certificate in accounting are preferred.
(2) Working experience in related field.
(3) Problem solving skill.
(4) Knowledge of customer and personal service.
(5) Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
(6) Computer literate.
(7) Good at English language.