Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to
· HSE - Conduct Tool box meeting, ensure safe working conditions and usage of PPE’s be every staffs and workers, ensure HSE compliance as per the HSE plan and Method statement for construction works.
· Construction planning as per schedule, prioritize activities, job allocation, manpower and machinery allocation.
· Maintain approved tower/other related construction drawings.
· Study the material packing list, conduct material inspection (to ensure no short supplies) during material receipt at warehouse, unloading, stacking, sorting.
· Issuance of tower material, hardware’s and accessories strictly as per the drawings to the erection team/ subcontractors
· Check, guide and witness Installation activities at site locations, ensure correctness and completeness as per approved tower drawings.
· Arrange & Conduct joint inspection in presence of Customer & consultants.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· AGTI – Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / equivalent.
· Two years of experience as Tower Erection supervisor in High Voltage Transmission Line Industry (230 kV and above)
· Drawings –Expertise in reading Tower structural drawings (basic body and various extensions), check types and sizes of bolts & nuts / plates, specified at various intersections of tower.
· Material Management - Ability to plan & manage warehouse (unloading, stacking, sorting, indoor/ outdoor materials etc.) based on the construction schedule/ priority. Maintain smooth material in /out facility.
· HSE – Good skills in managing construction work, ensure safe working conditions, impart trainings to workers, conduct daily TBT, ensure PPE and MOS compliances.