To assist line supervisor for proper implementation of project activities, capacity building
training of volunteers and project planning workshop with township health staff, community
and local authorities
To take responsibilities to maintain and control office assets
To ensure that the documentation for all trainings, workshops, meetings, awareness sessions
and other community education events are maintained and reported
To facilitate project activities and supervise volunteers, identifying issues and opportunities
and provide necessary action for maximizing the effectiveness
To conduct community mobilization and health education for project related activities
To assist in developing and implementing strategies to strengthen referral mechanisms
between the community and health facilities
To conduct Supervision Visits to check with primary level recording and reporting sources
To assist Township Health Department (THD) in project related data entry, cross-checking,
To coordinate with respective BHS in joint planning, joint implementation, and joint
To compile and submit monthly data and narrative reports to higher level regularly and timely
To collect and submit most significant change stories relating with project outcomes or
To collect photographs stating MHAA in action and periodically report to respective
To take roles and responsibilities of other MHAA’s Staff within jurisdiction area when his/her
To perform other functions as assigned
Skills and Requirements
1. Health Assistant Certificate or B.Comm.H degree holder with at least 1 year of experiences
2. Good oral and written English and must have computer skills.
3. Basic knowledge in coordination with BHS, administration and finance Management.
4. Previous experience in NGOs/INGOs and LNGOs is an asset.
5. Considerable knowledge and experiences of planning, implementation in related field.
6. Public Health Knowledge and Terms with knowledge on MNCH, TB and Malaria will be an
Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, open-minded,
good communication skills, ability to listen and diplomacy.
Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage staff and address
conflicts as necessary.
Able to travel to field (Project Areas).
Follow the rules and regulations of MHAA.