- Collaborates with the GM or BDM and Principals for the ideation, planning & budgeting, production and Implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
- Plan & Deploy Full Year and Quarterly Marketing Plans
- Collaborates with principals and marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication
- Collaborates with sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively
- Analyzes & Reviews the results of activities and to provide recommendations and forecasts.
- Plan 12 Months sales forecast and rolling forecast with Supply chain team.
- Supports Branch & SD teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives,
- Supports local teams (sales teams) in the execution of their training programs
- Ensures efficient spending of the Trade Marketing budget
- Any graduate
- Must have 3 years experiences in related field.
- Fluent in English and presentation skill.
- Decent level of competence with Microsoft Office (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Pivot and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing, including content writing, social media management & reporting.