Training and Quality Assurance Specialist
We are a financial company mainly focused on providing transportation in rural Myanmar. Rent 2 Own launched in January 2016. We are a fast-growing organization which already has 500 employees. Our head office is in downtown Yangon and guarantees that the backbone of our services - the IT infrastructure and administrative systems - is strong and that the process of contracting new clients runs smoothly. Over the last 4 years, we deployed 42 branches and partnered with more than 500 motorcycle and tricycle dealerships. Recently we secured important funding and extended our offer to new products (consumer durables, Grab, Telcos...).
We are looking for a competent Training and Quality Assurance Specialist to assess the quality of the performance of our Call Center Officers (CCO) who deal with our existing and potential customers. This primarily involves monitoring inbound and outbound calls to assess the customer service performance of CCOs, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall Rent2Own customer’s experience.
- Minimum 2 years Call Center Experience
- Bachelor Degree or COPC knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Working language being English, the candidate's skills must be close to fluency
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with google products (Docs, sheets and slides)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions and training for call centre staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.