- University degree in Health Science (Medicines, Pharmacy, Nurse, Midwives, Nutrition)
- Fluent in English communications
- More than 5 years experiences in pharma business especially in Ethical channel
- Experiences in Sales supervisor/ sales manager level or coaching position is preferable
- Experiences in MNCs, exposures to international/ expat
- Determine a road map for Training Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Supervisor and Medical Representatives/Salesmen as part of the train the trainers program.
- Execute activities according to roll out plan and proposed curricula adapted to company needs (i.e., on-boarding, selling and coaching skills, product/science training, Detail Aid deployment and developing an E-Learning portal).
- Partner with HR and Learning and Development in the development and execution of management and leadership skills, learning maps, Competency framework programs in the region as part of the Train the trainers program for Sales Manager, Supervisor and Training Managers.
- Partner closely with division and regional marketing organizations as well as other divisions to maximize synergies and ensure available materials are in alignment with strategic direction.
- Provide regular feedback / ongoing internal consulting for continuous improvement of key business initiatives and training solutions.
- Monitor implementation of and adherence to programs by collaborating with Sales Managers, Supervisors, and other stakeholders through regular meetings and dialogues
- In conjunction with Abbott to identify, develop and deliver onboarding processes, training curriculums, plans and programs according to Abbott’s needs at all levels within the sales organizations (Training Managers, Supervisors, Sales Management, Medical Representatives/Salesmen, Commercial Excellence/SFE Managers, CRM Managers).
- Maximize the use of E-Portal (in the future) across local affiliates to ensure the continued learning culture and information bank through materials developed by Training Manager in order to transmit information to teams.
- Plan, organize and facilitate training sessions across the region as well as training materials as needed.
- Conduct field work with sales reps to assess the learning based on the Training done by the Supervisors and to evaluate impact in sales and determine short term action plans if needed (coaching given only for SV and not sales reps).
- Provide regular feedback, primarily to Sales Managers and Supervisors regarding Consultative Selling and Coaching; Train the Trainers skills and Coaching/Feedback for continuous improvement of key business initiatives and training solutions that will determine short action plans with training programs with particular focus on SVs. This will be implemented individually according to SVs needs.