We are looking for the transport officer who is well-experienced in transport field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
1. Supervise vehicle management in daily operation (Daily transport arrangement for expatriate, visitors and all
2. To organize in Maintaining Vehicles and complying with Laws, Regulations & Notification under Myanmar Roac
3. Arrange and Control Ferry ways and to monitor Grab usage. Finding ways to minimize the cost.
4. Arrange & organize the renewal process of License and Insurance in yearly basis.
5. To settle vehicle accidents if occurred, monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a Road Safety.
5. Handle Expense claim for all Vehicles and Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficie
6. To prepare the report upon cases and to submit Monthly Report in time.
7. To manage and to organize the Driver. Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
8. Deal with different Users and Third parties and maximize the fuel efficiency.
9. Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft and deviate from assign routes.
1.Male (under 40 years)
2. At least 3 -5 years experience in related field
4. Any Graduate and preferred to get related Certificates
5. Myanmar & English typing (Intermediate level)
6. Myanmar (Native), English (4 skills) and Chinese language are preferable.
7. Able to manage Transport team and experience in the transportation industry.
8. Must have vehicle maintenance knowledge and attention to detail.
9. able to communicate internally & externally
10. Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
11. Can be able to work at Thilawa is a must.