- Design forecasts predicting the Treasury's financial future and current financial trends.
- Write regular reports based on financial data showing incoming and outgoing figures, as well as other relevant information.
- Manage investment accounts and create detailed reports showing gains and losses.
- Monitor cash flow, create financial reports, verify figures, and prepare financial forecasts.
- Assist to prepare monthly closing process for the department, covering P & L and balance sheet, bank reconciliation, A/R, A/P and input the transactions to the general ledger
- Perform analysis of accounts and prepare monthly accounting/ audit schedules
- Assist to manage cash pooling system and reconcile bank statement in daily
- Preparing monthly, quarterly & yearly report
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Treasury.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Business Administration,
- Adaptable, self-motivated and proactive
- Well organized, team-work oriented and work well with under pressure are required
- Prior Accounting Experience in Treasury/ Banking would be an advantage.
- Good systematic thinking and analytics skill.
- High mathematical, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Computer Literate in Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge in Treasury products & environment.
Career Level - Experienced
Year(s) of Exp - 2 years & above