This role will see you play a vital role in driving operational excellence, customer experience and supporting and developing the team through leading, coaching and communicating.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
(1) Ensuring compliance of the operation to the Quality system (First in, First out)
(2) Continually reviewing all aspects of the Warehouse operations, procedures.
- Checking daily bin card, Ledger, ground stock balance
- Daily report, Monthly report, Damage report
- Patty cash
- Delivery way
(3) Ensuring compliance with health & safety legislation for the safe operation of
Warehousing & technical service activities.
(4) Ensure all inbounded stock is received and issued in line with operational
requirements by co- ordinating resources effectively & efficiently.
(5) Responsible for internal & external audits of ISO guide line.
(1) Any Graduate, understanding of Warehouse management.
(2) Well experience in Warehouse operation.
(3) Experienced in using Advanced Excel, Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Email, Internet
Compensation & Benefits
Other benefits: According to Company’s policy