- Any Graduate.
- Supervising and coordinating the unloading of inbound shipments, the orderly stacking and storage od product and the picking / selecting, staging and loading of outbound shipments ensuring the highest possible levels of product Delivery.
- Ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Collaborate with the Transportation Supervisor to delivery process.
- Handling of returned / damaged good ensuring the appropriate response to customers and shoppers question and complaints.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensure all operation are conducted in a manner that promotes efficiency and safety.
- Min 4 years experience in related field
- Can use Microsoft Word, Excel,Internet & Email.
- Can work under pressure.
- Can Speak English well.
Working Hour : 9:00am to 5:00pm
Off Day : Sun & Gazetted Holiday
Salary : Negotiable