- Managing and executing departmental budgets
- Maintaining receiving, warehousing and processing of incoming stock and materials
- Controlling daily grain stocks, including measuring moisture
- Preparing daily report for grain, rice in silo and warehouse management
- Manage the warehouse and storage of all materials.
- Coming up with effective strategies to enhance the organization's financial health.
- Motivating and supervising employees.
- Evaluating the performance of your assigned employees, delivering positive and or negative feedback and addressing any shortcomings.
- Designing and implementing departmental policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Evaluating and reporting on department metrics to upper management.
- Developing strategies to improve department metrics and performance.
Improving the work environment and operations of your department and the organization as a whole.
· Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree.
· Working experience: more than 8 years in warehouse management.
· Can lead warehouse team, labor heads and tally clerks
· Ability requirements: Good coordination and communication skills, and strong team spirit.
· Other requirements: Be able to work hard, be proactive, and have a strong sense of responsibility.
requirements: good health, no history of infectious diseases, not afraid of