• Un-load / unpack Parts
• Checking Material are correct as per packing list / invoice
• Checking Package condition before & after unload from container
• Follow inventory control procedures and participate in part and packaging materials inventory counts
• Priority work orders, correctly and on time supply part to production
• Minimum Diploma or Warehouse experience +3 years
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Good forklift drive (certified)
• Proficient in Word, Excel,
• Creative Thinking – Good ability to create idea and simplify implementation
• Flexibility – Adapts easily to change and responds flexibly to a changing.
• Resilience - Ability to work under pressure and manage personal effectiveness in face of challenge. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterized by commitment, energy and motivation.
• Teamwork –Ability to work with team as well.
• Communication – Good communication