- Responsible for water quality compliance with WHO guideline and involve in lab matters.
- Make daily and weekly report of operation for management.
- Arrange daily water quality test and monthly third lab analysis.
- Make sure inventory stocks in store for critical spare parts and dosing chemicals.
- Check all daily operation log sheet for abnormality and discrepancy.
- Able to coordinate with other department for job related matters
- Able to do maintenance task planning for WTP and Boiler together with maintenance team and E&I Team.
- Schedule for monthly work force arrangement.
- Lead the team members work safely and efficiently.
- Follow the Wilmar safety standards always.
- Must have 3 years of working experience in water treatment field.
- Graduated with B.E (Chemical) or B.sc (Chemical or IC).
- Proficient in English 4 skills and communication skills.
- Must have knowledge in MS office, internet and email.
- Having an oversea experience is an advantage.
- Must be able to work at Thilawa.