(1) Responsible for water treatment operation.
(2) Responsible for water quality compliance with WHO guideline and involve in lab matters.
(3) Make daily and weekly report of operation for management.
(4) Arrange daily water quality test and monthly third lab analysis.
(5) Make sure inventory stocks in store for critical spare parts and dosing chemicals.
(6) Check all daily operation log sheet for abnormality and discrepancy.
(7) Able to coordinate with other department for job related matters
(8) Able to do maintenance task planning for WTP and Boiler together with maintenance team and E&I Team.
(9) Schedule for monthly work force arrangement.
(10) Lead the team members work safely and efficiently.
(11) Follow the Wilmar safety standards always.