Report generation/ writing and record keeping
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- To deal with customers, suppliers and transporters.
- To keep records for goods in and out.
- To maintain accurate computer records, perform physical labor, understanding and carry out oral and written instruction.
- To maintain cooperative working relationship with all staff whilst working under that direction or supervision of the Manager.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the WB facility and act as point of customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all legal obligation and regulation are met.
- Familiar with weighbridge operation and weighbridge software.
- Ability to learn and diagnose problem.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer systems and packages.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Report generation/ writing/ record keeping.
- Able to work overtime if necessary.
- Be willing to undertake any additional training to facilitate and improve the job performance.
- Must be able to work at Thilawa is a must.