1) Arrange the production tasks of each team in strict accordance with the company's production plan.
2) Coordinate and arrange production with the raw grain Team, logistics team and labor team according to the production plan.
3) Ensure that the production in the workshop is normal and stable, and complete the production and processing tasks on time.
4) Responsible for timely maintenance of equipment and facilities, compile equipment maintenance plan according to production tasks and workshop equipment operating conditions, and communicate and cooperate with mechanical and electrical maintenance in a timely manner, check maintenance quality, promptly propose rectification suggestions to ensure normal operation of equipment.
5) According to the spare parts inventory, formulate the purchase plan of the spare parts in the workshop, and track the arrival situation in time.
6) Responsible for the configuration and optimization of team members in the silo workshop and the training of team members.
7) Do a good job in performance evaluation of various teams and groups to improve employees' enthusiasm.
8) Responsible for communication with the outsourcing units, and supervise and control the quality of their work.
9) Manage the materials of each silo, regularly monitor the grain situation of each silo and arrange the cooling down plan.
10) Timely check that the data records of the handover shifts of the production teams are correct and that the equipment operation and maintenance records are perfect, analyze the production work status of each team, and take effective measures in time to improve production efficiency.
11) Put forward reasonable suggestions and continuously improve the equipment and production process.
12) Punish and educate those who violate the silo management system.
13) Compile the operation SOP and provide the training.
14) Responsible for food safety inspection and rectification of the workshop.