• Support and maintenance of applications
• Interact with product and project managers, business analysts, and software engineers to deliver applications meeting client business objectives.
• Advocate of delivering well tested, reliable, secure, and feature rich software products using a documented software development and test processes
• In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS/JS
• Ability to develop software in C#, Asp.net (MVC)
• Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Experience in Oracle DB, MySQL, MS SQL DB, Real Native & Cloud Native, C++ Console Programmer.
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
• Layered Application Design, Project Management, Web Design
• Any Graduate
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in programming or application development
• Strong technical programming skills
• API Integration Microsoft .NET (Java, C#.Net, ASP.NET / VB.NET), Crystal Report, MS Report are essential.
• Professional dependable and able to maintain confidential information
• Able to communicate with people for all levels
• Able to work fast paced environment for related Application Software Maintains.