- Inspection inbound & outbound cargo, container, seal lock and truck license plate.
- Collect necessary documents and transfer to related person.
- Manual record at related format and take the photo record in each shipment.
- Update the yard utilization in timely manner.
- Coordinate with the external and internal department for related work.
- Achieve for the monthly and yearly KPI.
- Work closely with Yard Planner and Equipment Operator.
- Work assigned by the Operations Supervisor.
- Male 25-35 Year old.
- More than 1 years’ experience for container handling or inspection fields.
- Plan & manage empty container and inspect laden and empty container conditions, computer literate Microsoft word, excel.