We’re a specialist Talent Management with a growing team. An exciting job opportunity has opened up to be part of our team.
This role will develop and execute account strategies to drive client retention and growth with defined accounts and territory portfolio. As the account support, it will require coordinating internal stakeholders involvement, including account management, to meet account performance objectives and client expectations. This client-facing role will establish trusted, professional relationships with key leaders in the assigned accounts to build a deep understanding of the client’s business, the organization, strategic initiatives, operating environment, and understanding the trends and influencers.
- Support senior Account Management team in administrations (booking meetings, conference rooms, taking minutes, organizing client entertainment and events, team travel etc.)
- Support the Account Management Team in managing client programs and materials
- Monitoring of Account Management documents and deadlines (Influencer Briefs, Content Calendar, Reports etc.)
- Support account management team in account planning, new project opportunities and to ensure business objectives and customer expectations are met.
- Run smaller-scale programs
- Liaise with tech team to ensure all supporting tech is functioning
- Source and meet new influencer and content creator candidates
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the client operating environment, their business objectives, strategic initiatives, key stakeholders
- Stay abreast of current trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services
- Potential to hire and manage interns
- At least 6 months of relevant Digital experience in your background (full time or internship), but you may come from an advertising agency, digital agency or a progressive client-side marketing company role.
- Experience working with influencer management agencies for emerging and established celebrities as well as blogger/bloggers and consumer influencers without management.
- Knowledge of influencer tools or Influencer Marketing platforms.
- Strong digital strategy and content skills, with a proven track record working with large brands in the digital and social space.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and the ability to organize campaigns to ensure success for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Desire Skills and Experience
- Experience in influencer marketing, including maintaining relationships with influencers and management agencies, executing small and large influencer programs from start to finish.
- Digitally-savvy with experience in social media, community management and/or marketing.
- Presentation skills for proposal and client servicing.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Unbelievably organized and have the ability to execute and manage multiple programs across a variety of teams at one time.
- Good analytical skills in both understanding marketer objectives and analyzing campaign performance.
- Willingness to learn this emerging space and openness to taking on new challenges that will be new for the team and agency.