Management of client’s feedback and/or complaint
• Serve as point of contact/ and administer different feedback channels
(e.g. hotlines, suggestion boxes, individual interviews).
• Acknowledge, receive and register feedback/complaints from clients of
IRC’s assistance and the community members.
• Inform stakeholders about confidentiality policy, complaint-handling
process, and timeframes.
• Handle routine questions and requests for information.
We are accountable—individually and
collectively—for our behaviors,
actions and results.
• Categorize and route stakeholder feedback/complaints to responsible
staff according to policies and standard operation procedures.
• Facilitate communication with complainants about case status and
• Throughout the process of intake of complaints/feedback and referrals,
ensure applying protection principles for confidentiality of information
and safety of beneficiaries.
• Provide to beneficiary’s information on third-party services available in
Data Management and Reporting
• Handle entry, upload, and export of data, using designated software.
• Organize paper and electronic records for routine reporting in timely
• Ensure confidentiality and privacy of client feedback data management in
line with existing IRC policies on data protection.
• Produce monthly and annual reports on CFRM data
Community Awareness and Learning
• Coordinate and communicate with other CR team members throughout
the country for sharing best practices and challenges.
• Provide advice to M&E Manager (accountability) on development of
visual materials for dissemination among beneficiaries.
• Ensure Feedback Mechanism briefings and information dissemination is
provided on routine basis to local field staff as well as community
• Support the conduct of or facilitate any required training for IRC staff and
partners on Client Responsiveness
• Implement other activities, related to the objectives of Yangon M&E
technical support unit, as assigned by M&E Manager (Accountability).
• Support large or complex assessment/evaluation activities as required
• Support implementation of rapid needs assessments in the event of