- Prepare and reconcile AP aging reports with suppliers by monthly.
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Prepare AFP for procurements and dealing with procurement team. Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Prepare monthly RPT reports within deadline. Liaise with inter-companies to reconcile the balances monthly.
- Monitor and follow up employee's cash advance. Issue debit notes for both onshore and offshore.
- Maintain historical records and ensure accurate recording of vendors and expenses for each projects.
- Update inventory receiving with proper costing and submit costing sheet to relevant departments.
- Maintain inventory report with accurate costing according to group accounting policy.
- Prepare inventory report monthly and submit to BU Heads.
- Check the inventory balance in the TB to make sure that inventory costing is completely and correctly booked in GL and support for month end closing.
- Review WIP in POS module and follow up for proper period invoicing.
- Prepare audit schedules relating to account payables and inventories and assists the auditors in their inquires.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisors.
- Following internal controls.
Bachelor degree of accounting or finance and Diploma in Accounting (LCCI Level III)
Previous experience in accounting and treasury preferred