- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Any Graduate or B.Com (prefer), LCCI (II & III) passed.
- Aged between 30 & 40 years old.
- Minimum (5) years of experience in FMCG.