- Checks journal entries of branch offices through emails.
- Checks against the Received Vouchers (RVs), Payment Vouchers (PVs) and Journal Vouchers sent from the branches and the cash book of the respective
- Prepares monthly reports to submit to Financial Regulatory Department (FRD).
- Performs filing of monthly FRD reports.
- Checks daily cash transactions of the branch offices in Yangon region.
- Records Head Office expenses to the Payment Vouchers (PVs).
- Checks cash transactions and journal vouchers of the branch offices via email on the last day of each month to open new account on the following day.
- Carry out the other necessary tasks on Accountant’s behalf when he/she is temporarily unavailable;
- Take other responsibilities and duties as required.
- Any Graduate or Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business management are more preferred.
- Age between (23 to 30) years.
- Must have diploma or certificate of LCCI I,II,III.
- Minimum (2) years working experience in Finance and Accounting Field.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook mail.