- Maintains and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions on regular basic
- Make sure recruiting, testing, and hiring, onboarding processes are being run in proper way.
- Monitor and provide, based on need basic, the required training programs for the staff.
- Develop & Manage the HR / Admin budgets and monitor the expenses and payroll.
- Maintain policies, procedures and system of HR / Admin Department are current and complied to the Myanmar according the laws.
- Ensure office supplies are properly stocked and all equipment are working and maintained.
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines and evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Manages vehicle management effective and efficient ways, and make sure all the vehicles are properly maintained and in safe condition.
- Make sure the Housekeeping of all the whole organizations in a set standard.
- Submit the monthly report of HR / Admin (Reviewing and Analyzing and Improving).
- Any Graduate and more preferable related field Diploma / Master of Business Administration is prefer.
- At least 8 years working Experience in related field.
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful, with a high level of integrity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including problem solving
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Working knowledge in ISO System is an advantage