Position Title : Admin Assistant
Location : Yangon
Employment Type : Contract Basic
Reports To : Project Director/Team Leader
(Required to attach scan of NRC)
· Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
· Alternative qualifications may be accepted by immediate Manager and Director.
· Preferred qualification or degree in English.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· More than 2 years in general corporate sector is preferred.
· A knowledge of company structure and organization.
· Preferred Experience in global company culture.
· Proficient in MS office software, including MS Excel, MS Word.
· Fluency in English in both oral and written communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Arrange flight tickets and preparation of relevant internal documents
· Assist on visa application and preparation of letter of invitation
· Prepare business trips for team members and relevant documents (before & after)
· Arrange vehicle transportation time to time
· Periodic update of manpower list and contact numbers
· Manage rotation schedule
· Receipt and distribution of external letters, technical documents and meeting minutes
· Support to Document Controller
· Receiving and forwarding phone messages
· Monthly stock taking and order of stationary
· Arrange mobile phone top-up cards
· Preparing Team’s petty cash advance and settlement
· Use of company's groupware and SAP system
· Any other administrative task