• Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
• To purchase the materials concern with the admin department supply to the organization.
• Must be the maintenance of Office Assess, Vehicle Control.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Maintain and update company databases to organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Arrange travel and accommodations.
• Do the other Admin Tasks to support the organization.
• Any graduate (With certificate or diploma in the management field is preferable)., Age 23~30
• Minimum experience of (3) years in Administration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint )