1 Responsible for defining the strategy of the Facilities and Administration services and driving the implementation of the strategy
2. Accountable for the delivery of services efficiently and effectively through a cost- effective manner and responsible for budgeting of the department
3. Ensure that the maintenance team deliver both routine and preventative maintenance programs either through internal team or external service providers
4. Prepare, preform and oversee all management report and policies as require and initiate any corrective actions as needed as below
a. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
b. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
c. Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians and plumber, mechanic, carpenter and cleaner )
d. Organize and supervise other office activities (recyclig, renovations, event planning , cleaning and good working environment etc.)
e. Make sure ferry schedule and transportation arrangement and all related matters of company’s vehicles ( maintenance, way out, usage of petrol control)
5. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
6. Overlooking the implementation of safety rules and standards as MOL and international OSHA Law.
7. Reviewing and executing the annual maintenance contracts of Machines & Infrastructures.
8. Preparing Management Information System (MIS) related to safety & compliance.
9. Liaising with Human Resource Department, Government & Administrator Bodies.
1. Tech / B.E or any equivalent qualification related field is preferred (especially refrigeration and cool storage)
2. Age between 30 to 45 (Male or Female)
3. To be excellent analytical mind with problem solving skills, leadership skill and multitasking abilities
4. 5 years and above experience of Corporate Business ( preferable including plant and factory)
5. Experience of managing & tracking budget.
6. Experience of Budget & Safety audit.
7. Strong knowledge of production machinery.
8. Ability to influence and strong accountability.
9. Able to work on your own and as a team member.
10. Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.