ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Admin & HR Assistant is responsible for:
- Provide administrative support to office management and all team members
- Arrange the local, regional and international travel of staff members, other related to organizational
funding agencies, resources person.
- Answering office phone and regularly checking and responding to office email.
- Maintain systematic filing of documents including Invitation letters and documents for logistic including
hotel, training center, hall, suppliers, printing house, travel agent and IEC.
- Regular update and monitor expiry of KWEG registration status, Office rental and Car license and alert
on its renewal well in advance
- To arrange and contact repair shops or servicing for all office equipment need repairs with HR & Admin
Manager and IT technician.
- Maintain and updating attendant record and assisting HR & Admin Manager in leave record and
- To ensure all purchase orders are sent to the approved suppliers whenever applicable.
- To monitor assets, inventory, office supplies and stationeries in office stock and for all item kept in
- Any other related tasks assigned by Director and HR & Admin Manager
• Graduate(Any Degree)
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in administrative and HR work
• Have at least 1 year experience in working in CSO/NGO.
• Good command of written and spoken Burmese and English
• Coordinate and maintain harmonious relationship with related personnel.
• Strong leadership skill and ability to organize & priorities workload independently and using initiative when
appropriate, attention to details.
• Ability to use MS word, Microsoft Excel will be an asset.
• Highly motivated to learn, hardworking, flexible in working hours.
• Good interpersonal & Communication skills and financial management skills
• Actively take part in the Organizational development activities
• Adaptable and able to work under pressure on a different numbers of tasks