Forming and maintaining employee records
Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
To buy office stationeries and issue office stationeries to employees.
Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
Calculate employee’s salary
- Diploma in human resource management /Diploma of Business Administration .
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in HR Operation,
- knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Good at Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet, email.
- Negotiation skill, Problem solving
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.