- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to be efficient processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities for vehicle, office machines such as air con, copier, printer and other office equipment
- Arrange route of vehicle for smooth operations
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Liaise with Government office effectively for company registration, visa, and so on.
- Train and supervise the staff of Admin Department to be acknowledged to specified SOPs and processes in order to comply with its requirements
- Provide office space allocation and necessary arrangement for new hired employee and department.
- Ensure fixed assets control and assets management.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management Team
- Any Graduate
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in related field.
- Good in English and Fluent in Myanmar.
- Must have strong knowledge in Administrative function.