1. Office Management
- Must be able to manage to work in a disciplined manner within the department.
- Must be able to resolve controversial issues in a positive way.
- Must be able to plan necessary arrangements for office meetings.
- Health, Fires security, and natural emergency cases; Pre-planning the steps to be taken if necessary; Practical arrangements must be made.
- Must Prepare planning with practical arrangement for the Health, Fires security, and natural disaster,
- emergencies cases;
- The problems of the office's employee issue must be prompt.
- Must be able to provide morale-boosting, motivation, and necessary training to departmental staff.
- Strictly follow the rules and regulations, policies, and procedures issued by the company.
2. Transportation Management
- Must be review managing daily ferry routes for all employees.
- Must be controlled and managed distinguishing fuel consumption mitigation for waste.
- Must be able to arrange for regular check-ups to ensure actual fuel usages
- Must be careful out in consultation with a qualified technician and must be understood motor vehicle Maintenance for use in time.
- Monitoring to all traffic routes arranges for real-time with GPS
3. Maintenance Management
- Must be able to arrange with company policy for new construction and repairs to be completed on time follow instructions.
- Need to be able to make sure to prevent damage for water, electric city ၊ phone line, and internet connections.
- To make around the office beautiful and clean and perform maintenance regularly with smooth instruction.
4. Legal & General Affair Management
- Must emphasize to lead and organize Misuse issues, inventory issues, as well as motor vehicle legal issues within the company during the last past of the clearance time.
- Must be able to renew without delay insurance of License renewals for all property.
- Must be able to make billing arrange without delay.
- Must be able to manage on time for all property of leasing, purchasing, and sales with relevant department heads following the law.
- Must be able to manage organized for Fix assets, Stationery, office use mini assets are accounting and inventory for no gaps.
- Must be able to plan for all purchases following the instructions step by step.
5. Report Management
- Weekly, monthly and immediate report
- Must be able to plan weekly, monthly, and immediate reports promptly.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred
- Experience of at last 3 years in Administration Management
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Advance Excel