o Office Premises
- Supervise the upkeep and maintenance of the office and KBA grounds.
- Liase with Inya Lake Engineering Team for maintenance such as AC units, restroom facilities, printers, etc.
- Ensure the outsourced office maids are provided a weekly cleaning schedule – follow-up to ensure it is being followed. Cleaning schedule should include the inside offices as well as the outside grounds.
- Supervise leasing tracking for all office facilities
- Supervise leasing tracking for all employee apartment rentals
- Work with local suppliers to have a consistent delivery of office materials to include kitchen supplies and stationery. Study usage on a monthly basis to reduce wastage.
- Contact local suppliers to negotiate monthly billing service to reduce time wasted on one-off payments.
- Work with each BU and study their needs for supplies to assist with smart ordering.
- Work with local real-estate agents that can provide a preferred supplier rate.
- Take ownership of providing competitive quotes to manage costs effectively
- Oversee the management of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of pool vehicles
- Liaise with insurers when there is an accident.
- Report any accidents to the HR & Admin Manager immediately. May be required to report accidents to the local authorities if the incident requires it – meet with HR & Admin Manager prior to raising any incident to the police.
- Supervise B2B contract with Max Energy for fuel control. Set up a monthly invoice service for fuel.
- Ensure that vehicles are cleaned regularly. Ensure that the drivers and passengers know the rules for vehicle usage, i.e. seatbelts must be worn at all times, smoking and betel are prohibited, and not to be used for personal use.
- Source, procure, and maintain safety equipment for vehicles, road triangles, first aid kits, warning flairs.
o Health and Safety
- Regularly test and maintain the fire alarms/smoke detectors.
- Develop and communicate an evacuation plan for all employees. Hold regular fire drills.
- Develop an emergency contact matrix and communicate this to all members of staff. Ensure this is updated monthly.
o Travel Arrangements
- Ensure all travel arrangements are made ahead of time and that requests follow procedure.
- Manage the travel books through members of your team.
- Ensure visas are applied for with proper documentation when required.
- Advise expats of the visa requirements and send regular updates regarding work permits, residence permits, and multiple entry visas by staying up-to-date with Myanmar legislation.
- Manage induction process to ensure that new comers are prepared with business cards, desk space, employee cards and other necessities to start work.
- It is important to note that the Admini Supervisor is not solely responsible for all above mentioned duties. It is important to delegate and supervise the team effectively.
- Plan and manage junior members of the Admin team so that they can use their time and abilities to the greatest potential.
- Develop strong working relationships with people in the team as well as those in other departments. Always remember that Administration is an internal service and the customers are our colleagues.
- Any graduate / Diploma in Business Management preferable
- At least 3 years of experience in office administration field
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Ability and track record of success leading and supervising a team
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Burmese
- Ability to manage time effectively a must