To provide day-to-day operation and maintenance services.
To provide technical support on water and wastewater treatment issues and give customer services.
To Analyze and recommend treatment methods.
To solve the customer’s complain together with Logistic & after sales department.
To monitor the customers’ feedback.
To review process and designs related to water or wastewater treatment systems.
To provide technical direction or supervision to junior engineers or other technical personnel.
Analyze and recommend chemical, biological, or other wastewater treatment methods to prepare water for industrial or domestic use.
Design pumping systems, pumping stations, pipelines, force mains, or sewers for the collection of wastewater.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering with emphasis on wastewater treatment.
- 3 years of experience in wastewater engineering and construction.
- English proficiency
Preferred Skills and requirements
- Can run under pressure
- Highly motivated, self-initiative and professional
- Good interpersonal skill and teamwork, hardworking and self-motivated
- Enable to travel independently