Android Developer must possess a passion for the creation of custom modules, the creation of developing coding standards that we are using company-wide, creation of clean, logical, well-documented, and re-usable code, effective and efficient client-server integration, standard unit testing.
- ဘွဲ့ အမျိုးအစား:ဘွဲ့ရ
- အတွေ့အကြုံကြာချိန်:3 နှစ််
- Development - Designing and implementing new features and functionality for project and team need. Creation of custom modules, Creation of developing coding standard that we are using in company wide, Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code, effective and efficient client-server integration, standard unit testing. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and performance turning it into a working design.
- Coding and Technology - Efficient establishing and guiding the development architecture with team and COO. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the development. Keeping up to date with latest trend of development industrial changes. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Organizational Goal, Procedure and KPI- Understand and follow the procedures of respective department. Clarify and understand your team, departmental and organizational goal with your team supervisor and HOD. Clarify and understand individual short-term and long-term goal and KPI with your supervisor(which is importance for your promotion and benefit. Please reference detail in promotion and benefit policy).
- Project Collaboration - Estimating effective timeline with Team Lead and Project Management team for the projects. Closely working with UI/UX designers, Q.A and project managers. Supporting best technical option to PM. Timely report for the overall status projects using project management tool used by the company. Need active response on company communication channel (email, workplace and etc.) during office hour.
- Team Collaboration - Closely working with your team member. Creating standard guideline with team lead. Creating and supporting technical workshop for the team. Timely report to team lead for team status. Supporting best technical option to team lead.
- Minimum 3 years of Android development experience
- Deep understanding of the Android framework, Kotlin and Java programming languages
- Deep understanding of dependency injection and design patterns
- Experience with building user interfaces and customized components to match with design specification
- Experience with software architectures like MVP, MVVM, MVI and Clean Architectures
- Experience with RxJava, AndroidX Jetpack libraries
- Experience with Git, CI/CD and Automated Testings
- Experience with publishing apps on Play Store.