- Understand and analyze assigned Target to define budget, production cost,
labor cost and other expenses. In addition, evaluate Master Roster of all
assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of Store Contribution.
- Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
- Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
- Monitor and do restaurant audit on restaurant’s performance and measure the achievement of target.
- Solve problem and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants.
- Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
- Review sales every day and analyze sales trends. Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
- Understand sources of sales and Sales Mixed
- Consider Local Sales Marketing (LSM) to increase sales if needed.
- Set up Manpower Plan at restaurant manager level
- Recruit and select qualified restaurant manager based on restaurant needs
- Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes that they can effectively perform work as per the Operational Standard
- Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can applied knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
- Set up development plan for subordinates as well as periodically, follow
and evaluate the progress of their improvement and achievement
- Admire and reward good performers while give warning or make necessary punishment to bad employees as per company’s policy and regulation, as well as create a good working atmosphere in all restaurants
- Create awareness and recognition to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
- Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
- Set up customer relationship network to build up our Brand well know in the located area
5. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. (Temporary- Necessary Administrative Duties such as preparing Rental and Utilities Bills)