* Exceed the company’s growth objectives and plans in terms of volume, revenue, gross profit and other execution targets, etc..
* Oversee the area sales team to ensure the proper sales discipline and the in-outlet merchandising are being executed.
* Develop and expand our business in the assigned area.
* Develop new customers/distributors and search for new opportunities.
* Improve the distribution of brands & packages to highlight the key SKUs.
* Negotiate with outlets’ owners/distributors for market promotions/activities and implement it accordingly.
* Others assigned by his/her line manager.
* University graduate, ideally with sales & marketing training
* At least 5 years of the sales experience in FMCG industry, and the previous team management experience of 1-3 years
* Results-oriented. A team player, inspires, coaches and mentors a team
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills. The problem-solving ability and effective communication ability.
* Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint