DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Contributes to setting up work objectives and action plans for each site under his supervision; follows up
progress towards objectives in (list of sites) through reporting system.
• Identifies, with the site Program Officer and TOP/ LPK site teams, issues that require support from TSU or
TOP/ LPK management and helps bringing solutions.
• Identifies training needs in field teams and actively contributes to organize and deliver trainings to field teams;
• Participates actively in monthly TSU meetings where all secondary sites programs are reviewed (achievements,
difficulties) and solutions decided.
• Ensures implementation of the decisions taken in the sites he supervises.
• Visits monthly to Muse TOP/ LPK site and collects data/ information about achievement, and challenges of
each site from both project staff and beneficiaries.
• Updates the TOP/ PLK monitoring check list including the information about outreach locations (hotspots),
DIC and clinics through discussion with clients and TOP/ PLK staff; discusses the site checklists with TSU SPO
quarterly; keeps records of trip reports (archive of visit reports and feedbacks, follows up on action identified
during monitoring visits).
• Checks all data source of the program and site reports.
• Ensures the quality of work and guarantee that TOP/LPK protocols and guidelines are enforced.
• Supervises 2 site supervisors: designs job description, is part of the recruitment panel, appraises performance,
identifies training needs and training for them.
• Gives regular feedback to site supervisors about the program and team management in their site.
• Is the main link between site supervisors and TOP management team.
• Must have University degree holder (Any graduate)
• Must have good technical knowledge of HIV prevention programs and activities (DIC, outreach, medical
• Basic written and medium spoken English required. Basic computer skills: Word, Excel, outlook, internet.
• Must be able to manage effectively in all TOP/LPK activities to meet assigned tasks.
• Must have direct experience of managing diverse teams (several populations or several technical fields).
• Must have good communication skills and effectively communicate with program stakeholders (authorities,
• Must have positive relationships with TOP/ LPK communities (FSW and MSM).