•To claim principle wise expense by
monthly. Those claims should be finished within fifteen days after month-end
•To check out the final Account statement that is prepared by the Accounts Team ( Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet, etc. )
•Assist to Managing Director as per request
•Monitor and guide accounts team
•Co-ordinate the Accounts Section in order to operate accounting systems smoothly
• Overall responsibility of accurate
financial reporting and performance management to specific deadlines.
• To manage Working Capital efficiently and effectively.
• To manage the import schedule by monthly review.
• To supervise all financial assistants’ performance.
• To manage the reports to management as daily report, monthly report & the yearly report in detail.
• To monitor the Internal Control & Accounting System
• To prepare Official Tax Return Submissions timely.
• To keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations, laws, and legislation.
• To arrange Pre-audit programs regularly and liaise with auditors to ensure compliance is carried out.
• To prepare budget planning at the beginning of the year and managing budgets throughout the year.
• To perform budgetary control procedures monthly to ensure within budgets and highlight significant variances.
• To develop, upgrade and improve upon the existing procedure and whenever it is necessary.
•10 years relevant experience
• Ability to work independently in a challenging environment
• Able to work under pressure and deadline
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Able to speak English
• Experience in ERP, SAP software is preferable
• Must have any Bachelor Degree
•B.Com, C.P.A or Any graduate with
•At least ten years work experience in relative field
•Good communication skills, negotiation skills, and leadership skills
•Pleasant, friendly personality, self-motivator, and result-oriented