Role & Responsibilities
- Cooperate with account payable accountant for cash transfer to staff and suppliers
- Make sure that to have a hard copy of the cash bank balance was sign by the chief accountant and finance manager.
- Provide daily exchange rate information and record daily exchange in the system.
- Register and maintain the list of a fixed asset
- Check all the fixed asset every 6 months and report to Chief Accountant if there any mismatch with the register list
- Organise F&A team and logistics team for monthly inventory checking to generate inventory status report after physical checking
- Coordinate with other functions for their traveling expenses, supplier payment &, etc.,
- Generate closing inventory, COGS, and sample goods/FOC, a Fixed asset for the month-end report.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the above.
Job Requirements (Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies)
1) Must be the holder of Bachelor Degree ( Preferable with B.Com/ Diploma in Accounting/ LCCI – III)
2) Preferable with two or three years of experiences in the related field
3) Able to speak and write a minimum of workable English.
4) Able to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet, and Email Plus google sheet
5) Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must
6) Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Required Core competencies -
2) Customer Focus
3) Personal Learning
5) Peer relationship